||Name of the Dean
|| Responsibilities for the following activities
- Efficient Teaching Learning & Monitoring Process
- Smooth & disciplined conduct of examination
- Monitoring working of Central Library, catering to their needs, making provision to satisfy outstanding demands.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Teaching Learning & Monitoring
- All policy decisions regarding reforms in teaching learning process.
- Preparation of Time Table, Load Distribution through departmental academic coordinators..
- Monitoring attendance of students
- Monitoring continuous assessment of term work, seminars & Project work.
- Preparation of Academic Diary & its revision from time to time.
- Checking & approving course outline
- Conducting Month end tests for S.E.to B.E. students and additional preliminary tests for F.E in a smooth, effective & disciplined manner.
- Conducting University examinations in a smooth, effective & disciplined manner.
- Result analysis & interpretation.
- Central Library
- Chairman of central Library
Member Secretary of IQAC.
IQAC facilitates / contributes to:
- Increase level of clarity and focus on institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture NBA or NAAC for Quality and Excellence in Higher Education
- The enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- Better internal communication among academics & administration
|Dean, Faculty Development Cell by Dean, Faculty & Staff Development CellCell
All Matters Connected with Faculty and Staff Members of the institute will broadly fall under the Responsilibility of Dean, Faculty Development Cell.
The Functions of Dean, Faculty Development Cell are as follows:-
- Establishment activities of Faculty and Staff Members
- Leave Matters of Faculty and Staff Members
- Faculty and Staff Deputation
- Faculty Discipline ,Integrity, Commitment and Work Ethos
- Faculty development Programmes
- Faculty and Staff Recruitment
- Staff Training
- Annual Report of Faculty Development Cell
- Any Other Work Assigned by the Chairman/Principal
|Dean, Students Affairs
Prof. Dr. A. S. Yadav
A Dean of Students Affairs plans and directs university activities related to student services and campus life.
As an administrator, a Dean Students Affairs might help coordinate admissions, health services, hostel and canteen services,
sports and social programs for students.
The office of a Dean Students Affairs is generally responsible for serving as a point of information for students and responding
to students’ needs.
The job duties of a Dean Students Affairs usually includes supervising various campus programs and serving as a liaison between
college administrators and student organizations, such as a student associations and council.
Social programs and orientation events for incoming students managed through the office of the Dean Students Affairs.
A Dean Students Affairs could also coordinate services for transfer or international students. Additionally,
handle discipline related processes and procedures. While, Dean Students Affairs work primarily with non-academic issues,
might include encouraging academic success and monitoring students who are struggling in classes.
|Dean, Research & Development and Equipment Purchase
Prof. Dr. S. H. Sawant
Indian government is promoting for research. Research at college level is the first step to promote the
research among the youth and R & D Cell of Dr. JJMCOE, Jaysingpur is committed promote and encourage the research beneficial
for society and nation build up.
Research and Development Cell is engaged in research activities at college and departmental level.
Students and faculty conduct research projects in thrust areas of engineering. R & D Cell encouraged faculties and students individual
interest in research activities.
With initiation of R & D, DRC (Departmental Research Committee) is formed at all the departments.
This committee looks after the research work at departmental level and approval of seminar / projects of U.G. / P.G. students.
With initiation of R & D cell students started SORT (Students Organization for Research and Technology).
|Dean, Industry Institute Interaction Cell
Dr. Mrs. S. B. Patil
The Industry-Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC) of the college is a dedicated cell to promote the close interaction of industry and various departments of the institute. There is very little linkage between what is taught in academic institutions and what is required in actual field of employment. We need to build an implicative system to bridge the skill gap and to sustain in the changing scenario; hence there is great need of an efficient Industry Institution Interface. Industry and institutes interacts with each other to enhance their capacity for growth and development. Both industry and institutes need to work in synergistic manner and address the complementary issues. Technical Education forms the backbone of development of a nation. Industry is the major consumer of technical institution product. There is a need for effective intervention to understand employer needs, variable sector specific skills, training requirements that improve business performance, articulation of business expectations in education institutions and engagement of industry leaders with higher education institutions.
Students are motivated by arranging visits, industrial projects and industrial training. Analysing the feedbacks of students to dept., inviting learned personnel from industry for involving them in our academic programs to bridge the gap. We take care of our students by providing trainings including professional one to make the students best fit for the industry. Majority of the students are selected through campus recruitment every academic year by Multi-National companies. The placement activities run round the academic year mostly for core industries. Reputed companies visit our institution with a higher priority for its brand name.