Dr. Patil S. B.
(Prof & HOD)
Cell - +91 9422618670
Institute has started Electronics Engineering Dept. in the year 1992 to cater growing needs of industry for Electronics professionals.
Short Term Goals
- To improve students performance in University Examinations.
- To improve campus placements of the students.
- To continuously upgrade departmental laboratories and departmental library.
- To enhance qualifications of faculty and staff-members.
- To encourage students for better performance in competitive examination like GATE/GRE/TOFFEL/MPSC/UPSC.
- To start P.G. courses in Electronics Engineering.
Long Term Goals
- To improve department to such an extent that it can be recognized at State level.
- To march towards zero percent failure in University Examinations.
- To march towards 100% students campus placements with decent packages.
- To achieve maximum students success ratio in competitive examination.
- To start articulation programs in collaborations with Foreign Universities.
- To have well developed Research and Development center in the department.