Prof. Desai D. B.
(Asso.Prof & HOD)
Cell - +91 9421114007
The department of Civil Engineering is established in the year 1992 – from the beginning of college, with the intake of 60. The department has well-qualified and experienced faculty. All are post-graduates with avg. experience of 10 years. Three Faculty have completed their Ph.D.and Two are Pursuing their Ph. D. The department is well equipped with spacious laboratories, which cater to testing of materials as well as academic needs.
To contribute to the growth of technical education by providing competent technical manpower with high ethical values.
To provide an educational, professional and intellectual experience that enables a diverse body of students, alumni, faculty and staff to contribute to society through teaching, research, practice and service.
UG in Civil Engineering
- Started with 60 seats in 1992 F.No. 740-89-209(E)/RC/95 dated 15-06-1992.
- Intake increased to 120 in 2011 F. No.-Western/1-403273821/ 2011/ EOA dated 01-09-2011
PG in Construction Management
- Started with 18 seats in 2010 F. No.Western Region, Maharashtra/1-4190011/2010/EOA dated 23-08-2010
Short Term Goals
- To have at least one rank in university in first ten rankers every year.
- To improve placement activity to recruit the students in reputed companies
- To enhance alumni activities.
- To develop department library.
- To improve industry institute interaction.
Long Term Goals
- To enhance participation of students in competitive exams.
- To undertake consultancy of critical problems in industry.
- To boost faculty development so as to start post-graduate programs in
various disciplines/ streams of Civil Engineering.